Nav Bar

[...]

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Valentines Fun and a FREEBIE!

I can't believe that Valentine's Day is right around the corner! It seems like every week lately we have had some fun holiday or event! The kids LOVE it but it's definitely hard to fit in the entire curriculum AND all of the fun activities and crafts!

To help you plan your fun filled Valentines Day, I have provided you with some of my packs AND a FREEBIE! Who doesn't love free things?

In honor of Valentine's day, all of my Valentine's products are 20% off from today until Wednesday!

Check them out! 














Don't forget about the FREEBIE Pack! This is a writing pack with some graphics organizers and writing templates :) Click on the picture to grab it!





AND MORE! Check out my store for all of my other Valentine's Day products! Enjoy! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment