Nav Bar

[...]

Sunday, August 3, 2014

TPT Blast Off Back to School Sale and Must Haves!

It's hard to believe that the summer is coming to an end :( But, the good news is that TPT is throwing a Back to School SALE!





With this said, my ENTIRE TPT store will be 20 percent off! So, those wishlist items that you have been holding onto will be now be cheaper!






I also wanted to share a few things that you might need to help you with your back to school 

One thing that I LOVE are my blank calendars! I keep these in the front of my teacher binder, and write everything down on them! 


and if you're super into an organized teacher binder, this "Teacher Binder Resources" pack is perfect for you! It includes everything you need to have an organized binder. Click on the picture to grab it and to read all that it has to offer!


Keep checking back because I am currently working on many more beginning of the year packets :)


Thanks for stopping by!




4 comments:

  1. Maybe most of experienced teachers feel sad that summer is coming to an end but it is going to be my first year as a teacher and I am so excited. As I applied for help to write dissertation , I have extra time to search for nice things like these ones. I believe they can help you to organize your work and avoid some stressful situations. So I am very serious about it and I have also found excellent ideas for my classroom. I wish everyone good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristen, I just found your blog - it's so cute! I'm your newest follower. Hope your year has started out great!
    :o)
    Vicky
    Teaching and Much Moore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject.
    friv 4 | friv 2 | giochi | jeux gratuit

    ReplyDelete