Nav Bar

[...]

Sunday, May 4, 2014

TPT loooovveess Teachers SALE!

Teacher Appreciation Week is starting to pop up all over and TPT is taking their time to appreciate teachers and we all know that we REALLY appreciate TPT! So, it's time to look at your wish lists and check out some  SALE
products! TPT is having a great sale! You deserve to appreciate yourself too ;) I will be putting my ENTIRE store on sale. You can save 20% on May 6th and 7th! Wow!!


You can check out my products here and start wish listing! 


Happy Teacher Appreciation week and Happy TPT Sale time!!




4 comments:

  1. My school is beginning Reading Street in the fall. I was looking on TPT for activities to go along with it and found you. Oh my word! I will probably buy everything in your store!!!!
    Mrs.Christy’s Leaping Loopers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I commented back earlier but somehow it never loaded! Thank you for your comment! I currently have a TON of reading street material for Kindergarten, First, Second, and Third grade and also take requests! Please feel free to message or e-mail me if you have any personal requests and I will be happy to make them for you!

    Kristen
    kabrooks23@gmail.com
    Primary Pals

    ReplyDelete
  3. For any teacher it's really important to make lessons both entertaining and productive. Especially when it comes to graders, they love all types of games, activities and anything involving printed material. However later when you need your whole group complete custom persuasive essays online it's much harder. Teenagers are fairly harder to engage but at the same time you can help them understand why this need to be done. Developing various skill and advancing in knowledge is important at any age and it's up to teach to make this process successful.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete