Nav Bar

[...]

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Literacy Station Cards and Signs MAKEOVER!

There are so many things that I would love to redo if only I had the TIME! Well, my Literacy Station Cards and Signs are SOOO important to me and I have so many people requesting/buying them so WHY not start here! It's also getting close to back to school time and I know that many of you are starting to prep and plan for the upcoming year!



You even get MORE station cards in this new pack! The pack comes with literacy station cards that fit perfectly in your pocket charts AND signs that you can place around the room, on tubs, or boxes! It helps make literacy station time as efficient as possible! 



 If you've already purchased this pack, be sure to check it out here and re-download the updated version! If not, grab one for yourself! 




No comments:

Post a Comment