Nav Bar

[...]

Thursday, April 3, 2014

TPT Milestone FLASH FREEBIE!

A BIG THANK YOU to everyone for being such supportive followers! I am honored to be featured as as a Milestone Seller on Teachers Pay Teachers!



 In honor of this, I am having a FLASH FREEBIE!

I have seen that many people are interested in my "Dictionary Detective", so it will be FREE until April 12th! :)

Grab it here, or click the picture below! Make sure to follow me here and in my TeachersPayTeachers store so that you can see what other freebies or giveaways I may have! You never know, but I may have some flash freebies for something on your wish list!

Thanks again for being SO great!





2 comments:

  1. Wow, you are really talanted teacher! I think it's great when kids are motivated, busy and engaged at schools as it helps them to evolve the powers of mind and acquire some necessary skills. I believe your students won't be resorting to custom dissertation writers as I did once as my teacher didn't seem too eager to share tips and material how do collect information and clothe my thoughts in suitable language! Thanks a lot for your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an informative post review. I am so pleased to get this post article and nice information. I was looking forward to get such a post which is very helpful to us. A big thank for posting this article in this website. Thanks juegos friv | juegos kizi | friv | friv 3

    ReplyDelete