Nav Bar

[...]

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Mother's Day Pack and a FREEBIE!

I am still shocked by how quickly this year has gone by and now all of a sudden it's Mother's Day! I put together some of the activities I have done in the past and made a Mother's Day Pack! Below is a small preview of what you can find!



Included:
- Flower pot "coupon" craftivity (can be used as a coupon or just a cute craft!)
- "All About My Mom" worksheet (fill in the blanks)
-Happy Mother's Day Book Cover (4 different versions; black and white/color; two with the year and two without)
-"My Mom and Me" drawing page
- Mother Acrostic
-"My Mom is Special" fill in the blank worksheet
- Mom simile poem
-Heart Handprint Craftivity
-Mother's Day Coupons (can be personalized)
-Two word webs: one with the word mom, and one with a picture of a mother and child!





Below is a sample of a similar handprint heart that I did last year. The heart below it is the one included in the pack! 





and now....the moment you have been waiting for! Here's the Mother's Day Freebie I told you about!! This is also included in the pack, but it's a fun little sneak preview!

Click on the picture for your copy!



Enjoy and Happy Mother's Day!






No comments:

Post a Comment