Nav Bar

[...]

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Boom! (Subtraction FUN!)

The kiddos have so much fun with their math tubs. They love when I change the activities based on the "theme" or even add math games. I added Boom! last week and they went nuts. They all BEG to get that station next (little do they know I already have the stations/tubs planned for the whole week ;) ). It's amazing how you can turn a "lesson" into a game and the students have fun and don't even realize they're learning!
             
   
That's where "Boom!" comes in! I printed the labels onto popsicle sticks and then made a container for them. I LOVE using Crystal Light containers for storage (especially popsicle sticks). They are seriously the BEST and cheapest way to store things!
           

               



Click on the pictures above for a copy! 

Also, stay posted for some FREEBIES and GIVEAWAYS soon! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment