Nav Bar

[...]

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Fantasy Vs. Reality

I absolutely LOVE when it's time to teach about Fantasy and Fairytales! There are so many good books out there. Some of my favorites are the fractured fairytales! The kiddos LOVE it, but sometimes have a hard time differentiating between fantasy and reality scenarios. Because of this, I thought it would be so fun to make some games and activities to help them! Fantasy vs. Reality packet to help introduce the difference between reality and fantasy! I even loved seeing them read the cards because they thought some of the "fantasy" cards were too funny!

I did these in small group with my students but it can be done whole group or in a literacy station! Click on the picture to grab a copy! :)









I hope you enjoy this as much as my kiddos and I did! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment